Just like any ministry and work that seeks to honor the Lord, we need your prayers.
1. Please pray for the wisdom and strength of our staff
2. Pray for the provision for the many needs.
3. Pray for equipment to be protected from lightning and other damage. Pray that all equipment functions properly.
4. Pray that more will tune in to the station.
5. Most of all, pray for souls to be saved, saints to be encouraged and God to be glorified.
There are many needs, and we need more that would give to assist us in staying on the air. No amount is too small or too large. Soon announcements will be made about improvements and we are praying for God's provision. How to give?
1. Monthly - this helps us pay the reoccurring bills and just keeps us going. From power bills, royalties, streaming costs, equipment upkeep and more, it takes a lot of funds to continue each month.
2. A One Time Gift - This helps us, and is what some can do. If everyone did what they could do, God would use it and provide every need.
3. Adopt a Day - For $300 you can sponsor a day in honor or in memory of someone or an event that is important. It must be appropriate with our ministry, of course. Some ideas: birthdays, anniversaries, pastor appreciation, in memory of a loved one that has passed, etc....
4. In some cases a business can underwrite a portion of our day. Call the office for information.